DR. UDAYA SURESH
MBBS, MD, DNB Pulmonary Medicine
Consultant Pulmonologist & Sleep Specialist
Department of Pulmonology & Chest Medicine
Total Experience: 6+ years
Areas of Special Interest:
- Allergy & Asthma Disorders
- Sleep Disordered Breathing / Sleep Apnea Syndromes
- Tuberculosis & MDR TB management
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Respiratory Infections & COVID 19
- Intensive & Critical Care
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Allergy Testing / Skin Prick Test
- Thoracocentesis & Intercostal Drainage
- Pneumothorax and Pleural Disorders
- Lung cancer & Smoking Cessation and Related Disorders
- 2015 : MBBS
– Dr D.Y. Patil School of Medicine (Mumbai)
- 2020: Post Graduation – MD, DNB Pulmonary Medicine
– Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences (Mumbai)
- 2021: Fellowship in Pulmonary Critical Care ( FPCC)
– Lokmanya Tilak Hospital & Medical College, Sion Hospital ) Mumbai
- 2022: Observership in Bronchoscopy
– Tata Memorial Hospital ( Mumbai)
Awards & Recognitions:
- University Topper in Post Graduation
- Best Paper Presentation in
MEDINSPIRE 2019 ( International Conference)
- Author in more than 8 Publications,
both National and International.
- Played an integral role in the Management of
the DOTS Centre under NTEP & District DR-TB
Centre at MGMIHS, Mumbai.
- Clinical Associate in Medical ICU – BGS,
Global Hospital & Transplant Center,
Lower Parel Mumbai.
- Actively trained in managing patients on
Invasive and Non-invasive Ventilators.
- Trained in procedures like Thoracocentesis,
Pleural Biopsies, Trans-Thoracic Biopsies,
Spirometry, Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy etc.
- Hands-on Experience in State-of-the-Art
Polysomnography Center (Level 1).