INPATIENT MEDICAL SERVICES
HOSMAT Hospital, is equipped with a 12 bedded operational Theater with laminar airflow in 6 OT’s. Supported by a sophisticated 23 bedded surgical Intensive Care Unit.
Front office executives ensure that the patient has a unique identification Hospital number. The patients/ relatives are escorted by the PROs to the Admission desk. The admission desk ensures the following steps are carried out: Explain and share details regarding the procedure / room tariff for various categories available and give an estimate for the cost of the procedure. Patients with insurance cover: Minimal advance is received and pre-authorisation sent to the insurance company. Insurance Help Desk with the Insurance desk behalf of the patient or relatives to ensure that pre-authorisation is received as per eligibility. PROs accompany the patient/relatives to the allotted floor where the patients are received by nurses, is a single-point contact for addressing patients’ / companions’ needs during their stay. Our inpatient PRO is responsible for coordinating with various departments like F&B, housekeeping, diagnostics to ensure a safe and comfortable stay for the patient as well as their companion.
The discharge process is simple. When the patient is ready for discharge, all the concerned departments are intimated, the discharge summary prepared and the unused medicines are returned. The discharge medicines are explained, items like thermometer/hand sanitizer etc. are handed over to the patients/relatives and the bill is cleared on via cash/credit card at the ground floor cash counter. The final bill is handed over to the patient/companion and the bill is cleared on the individual floor via cash/credit card. The companion needn’t go to the main bill/cash collection counters. In case of insurance, an immediate intimation to the concerned TPA is sent with the final bill for final clearance and coordinated by the Insurance team. If there is any denial in the payment by the Insurance the Patient is intimated, and are requested to make the payment in full. A customary feedback is collected.
OUTPATIENT MEDICAL SERVICES
Reiterating its commitment to treating people well, HOSMAT Hospital ensures that patients and families have a hassle-free hospital experience. Customer care is provided at every touch point, right from admission to discharge.
HOSMAT hospital has the following facilities.
- Outpatient consultation for both adults and children.
- Dedicated units for Joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, tumour surgery, sports medicine, pediatric orthopaedic surgery, hand surgery, trauma surgery and rheumatology.
- Designated clinics like arthritis clinic, back pain clinic, and sports physiotherapy clinic that work on a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Dedicated Physiotherapy services in OPD.
- Dedicated X-ray facilities and blood draw in OPD.
- Counselling room and Counsellor for patients undergoing surgical procedures Psychosocial counselling for patients after joint replacements, major trauma and tumour surgery.
- Pre anaesthesia counselling in OPD.